Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ten Positive Assumptions


10 Positive Assumptions

1) I will make and keep my commitments.

2) I will find the right people who can help me.

3) I will look for an answer in every problem.

4) I will give up “trying” and simply do.

5) I will make it okay to be wrong and make mistakes.

6) I will create my own “good luck”.

7) I will not be afraid to lose before I win.

8 ) I will do it now!

9) I will be who I am and become what I was meant to be.

10) I will accept that all things are possible.
~ Robert Anthony, Betting on Yourself
 
What assumptions would you add?

18 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

That's very inspiring. Here's mine: I will see the positive even in what appears bad and see that it will lead to better opportunities.

Christine Danek said...

Well, my brain is still asleep, but you are the best inspiration. :) This is awesome and I need to frame it. :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Great list! How about, "I will keep a "can do" attitude"? :)

Stina said...

Love this and Natalie's addition to the list.

Mine is, "I will just do it." Of course I'm talking about writing and not cleaning the house. ;)

Or better yet, "I will believe in myself."

storyqueen said...

Oh, I love this!

#5 especially.

Tamika: said...

Love number 4!

www.tamikaeason.com

Christine Fonseca said...

OOhhh....I love the WHO list!

Jonathon Arntson said...

Yo! I love Number 4. Nike said it best: just do it.

Old Kitty said...

Awwww!! Yes you can!! Take care
x

Patti said...

I love this list - I will not be afraid to lose before I win was my favorite.

Matthew MacNish said...

I will let go of regret.

Heather said...

These are excellent. I would add, "I will do what is in my heart."

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Oh, I love #9! And I was practicing #4 last night. :)

Candice said...

I will persevere!

Meredith said...

Wow, I love these! Especially I will do it now! That's my mantra for the day. :)

Sherrie Petersen said...

Those are awesome! I'm totally printing this out!!

Mary Aalgaard said...

I will not let other's opinions, comments, actions, or reactions, determine my feelings of success.
Peace!
Mary

Nick said...

All things are possible! Absolutely :)

Inspiring list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...